Monday, April 20, 2009

First entry

OK, I have no idea what I'll say on here, but I need to do something to get my creativity going again! I want a place to start working on my photography more, share with more, and find an outlet for my regular life. I stay at home with our 5 1/2 year old twins, so life is a bit crazy at times. There's highs & lows, joys & sorrows, but it's all an amazing ride!

I'm also trying to further my photography skills. I currently have a Flickr page, which has kept me pretty active. But I need to find something to channel that in to. Just taking photos, posting them there, sharing with friends, and playing challenge groups isn't enough anymore. I want to work on turning this into a little bit less of a hobby and more of a part-time job.

I will try to share some photos, tell funny stories of my everyday life, and learn from many others!

TCC

No comments:

Post a Comment