Sunday, June 14, 2009

I hope I'll have more to update this week

Well, Peanut's regular pediatrician, Dr. S., will be back this week. I'm not going to call tomorrow, because we all know that first day back from vacation is just crazy! I'll call on Tuesday though, and see what she thinks we should do next. Plus, hopefully they've done all the hormone tests on the urine sample, and maybe she'll have those results as well.

I did talk to Dr. B. last week, and he had received a copy of her MRI results. So he called to let me know that he looked them over. As far as he's concerned, they don't give him any answers related to his work. He still wants to see the adrenal glands though, we just have to figure out what's going to be the best way for them to do that. I would really hate for them to say they HAVE to do an MRI for that. Hopefully, they can just do a CT scan instead. Or the ultrasound like Dr. S. wanted to do.

I just feel like we're still standing in the same place, not really going forward. But, I will say that both of the kids have been really increasing their reading skills! Although Nutty Buddy has been doing well for awhile now, he's increasing his speed and words every day. But Peanut has really struggled. But the other day at the Dr.'s office, she read 20 pages of "Hop on Pop." That was the most she'd read at one time. And since then, she's just asking for more. We went to the zoo the other day and she asked to bring books with, for something to do!!!

Soo... I just hope that we can get some progress this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment